2017 Conference!



Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

It's 2017 and this year it is a very short trip with a very targeted purpose. To present at the Minister's Equipping Conference. Our focus: Souls in Our Care, Connecting Counseling and Pastoring.

As always your prayers and comments are definitely coveted and encouraged!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Arrived!

   A short check-in.  I am sitting at a desk in my room  at the home of Dave and Joyce Owen.  The flights were easy and the extra seat on the Hawaii-Guam leg really was a blessing  (all the sitting set the sciatica to screaming) and I could now contort, squirm and pretzel myself silly without bothering anyone!! 

Wonderful chats with folks along the way, flight attendants and fellow travelers - including a young Chamorro woman who expressed interest in going to college....I've invited her to come see the campus! 

   The balmy, breezy tropical air enveloped me as I stepped out of the airport to wait for Mike Owen to pick me up. It took a little while and  I reminded myself that it was 'island time' now and he'd arrive whenever he arrived so.....I just enjoyed the breeze. 

   I felt it....that peace....that past all understanding peace....the adventure begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment