2017 Conference!



Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

It's 2017 and this year it is a very short trip with a very targeted purpose. To present at the Minister's Equipping Conference. Our focus: Souls in Our Care, Connecting Counseling and Pastoring.

As always your prayers and comments are definitely coveted and encouraged!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

He Calls -- "We" Answer......

Two weeks to go before getting on that plane to leave.  Much to reflect upon.
      This morning's message was about responding to God's call, even when we don't think we have what it takes.  These past few weeks I must confess to that "voice" of fear mumbling at me.  Facing some new challenges in Micronesia, attempting to prepare while nursing an  injured knee, an annoyingly persistent cold/flu, energy leaking out like sand from a moth-eaten bag, and an obviously aging brain............wait, what was I saying.........???  
      Yes!  It was definitely good to be reminded that my heavenly Father already knows all my needs  and I need only seek His Kingdom and His righteousness above all else, and He will provide all that I require. (Matt 6:32-33).  Whew!
      On another note:  you might have noticed that Chuck has been included in the photograph above.  This call to Micronesia is not just to me, but to him as well.  Through Chuck, God has provided encouragement and support,  wisdom, and patience.  Believe me I am very grateful to have  someone gifted with mercy, compassion,  kindness and gentleness  and a completely crazy sense of humor as my life partner!  Thank You, God!!
      In God's infinite wisdom and plan, He has paired us for such a time as this, to do what He calls us to do individually, as a team and, most of all in partnership with Him.  Please remember us both in your prayers over the next few months.
      God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment