2017 Conference!



Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7

It's 2017 and this year it is a very short trip with a very targeted purpose. To present at the Minister's Equipping Conference. Our focus: Souls in Our Care, Connecting Counseling and Pastoring.

As always your prayers and comments are definitely coveted and encouraged!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Countdown-One Week

Two boxes are on their way, the clock is ticking down and although there are those nagging doubts, I trust all will be completed in time!  This year, the specifics of how I will be serving are less clear, but I have come to rest in the knowledge that  God adventures always amaze and nourish if I embrace them fully!  Your prayers remain an ongoing request!  Pray for safe travel on the 10th and for an easy re-entry into Pacific Islands University in Guam and life with the Collins family!  God bless.....much more to come!!!

3 comments:

  1. God bless you Jo and blessings for your journey I know you have arrived, 81 sounds sooo good to me it is freezin here am still struck down with this nasty flu and am really looking forward to hearing of your journey and seeing photos! Thanks for inviting us along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you Jo and will miss you tomorrow at maurice's bday party - just wish I still didn't have this flu bug that seems to be so in love with me! Take care of yourself and know you are so loved - cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah my friends.....thank you for your encouragement! It means so much to me.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete